Our SSSDP-supported programme: Applied Computing / Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Joined the SSSDP program, Computer Science category, since 2017
- A subsidy of up to HK$42,810 per year for all qualified students (year 2020/21)
- Covers topics in software development and computer science, supplemented by graphics and UX design.
- Further information can be found in our program webpage.
- Application method: JUPAS (programme code: JSSH03)
What is SSSDP
The Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors (SSSDP) provides financial support for students studying in selected self-financing undergraduate programmes. Currently, programmes from ten disciplines are supported, including Computer Science, Financial Technology, Insurance, Logistics, and many more.
To qualify for SSSDP support, you must be a local student enrolled in a designated full-time self-financing local programme (including our degree programme). SSSDP supported programmes can be applied via JUPAS.
SSSDP supports for Computer Science Degree Programmes
Currently, a total of eight degree programmes from local higher education institutions are supported by the SSSDP scheme under the computer science category. Further information can be found on the cspe page.
- HSUHK Computing Degree Programme
- HSUHK School of Decision Sciences
- Committee on Self-financing Post-secondary Education
- JUPAS SSSDP Programme Information
Return to Degree Programme main page