|Roy received his BSc(Hons) in Computer Studies from City University of Hong Kong, PGDip in Entrepreneurship from the University of Cambridge, MSc(Eng) in Data Communications from the University of Sheffield, and PhD in Computer Network Management from the University of Surrey. Prior to joining HSUHK as Lecturer in 2020, he held academic and research posts at several universities in HK and UK. Roy is currently pursuing MSc in Business Analytics at HKUST. His research interests include computer networks, data science, artificial intelligence, blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Ning Wang, Kin-Hon Ho and George Pavlou. “Traffic Control System for Multi Topology IGP Based Networks.” International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 32-38, 2013.
- Ning Wang, Kin-Hon Ho and George Pavlou. “AMPLE: An Adaptive Traffic Engineering System Based on Virtual Routing Topologies.” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 185-191, 2012.
- Ning Wang, Christos Michael and Kin-Hon Ho. “Disruption-Free Green Traffic Engineering with NotVia Fast Reroute.” IEEE Communication Letters, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1123-1125, 2011.
- Mina Amin, Kin-Hon Ho, George Pavlou and Michael Howarth. “A Closed-Loop Control Traffic Engineering System for the Dynamic Load Balancing of Inter-AS Traffic.” Journal of Network and Systems Management, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 343-370, 2009.
- Kin-Hon Ho, George Pavlou and Michael Howarth and Ning Wang. “Joint Optimization of Intra- and Inter-Autonomous System Traffic Engineering.” IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 64-79, 2009.
- Stylianos Georgoulas, Panos Trimintzios, George Pavlou and Kin-Hon Ho. “An Integrated Bandwidth Allocation and Admission Control Framework for the Support of Heterogeneous Real-time Traffic in Class-based IP Networks.” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 129-152, 2008.
- Ning Wang, Kin-Hon Ho, George Pavlou and Michael Howarth. “An Overview of Routing Optimization for Internet Traffic Engineering.” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 36-56, 2008.
- Kin Hon Ho, Michael Howarth, Ning Wang, George Pavlou and Stylianos Georgoulas. “Inter-Autonomous System Provisioning for End-to-End Bandwidth Guarantees.” Computer Communications, vol. 30, no. 18, pp. 3757-3777, 2007.