|Research InterestsSelected PublicationsSelected Professional ServicesSelected Awards|
- Wireless Communications and Networking, Communication Theory, Machine Learning, and Data Science
- T.-T. Chan and T.-M. Lok, “Utilizing interference by network coding for simultaneous wireless information and power transfer,” IEEE Wireless Communications Letter, under review.
- T.-T. Chan and T.-M. Lok, “Signal-aligned network coding for multicell processing with limited cooperation,” IEEE Transactions on Communications (TCOM), vol. 68, no. 8, pp. 4832–4843, Aug. 2020.
- T.-T. Chan and T.-M. Lok, “Signal-aligned network coding in interference channels with limited receiver cooperation,” in Proc. IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), 2018, pp. 573–577.
- T.-T. Chan and T.-M. Lok, “Reverse signal-aligned network coding in interference channels with limited transmitter cooperation,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Computing (ICSPCC), 2018, pp. 1–6.
- T.-T. Chan and T.-M. Lok, “Interference alignment with physical-layer network coding in MIMO relay channels,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2016, pp. 1–6.
|TopSelected Professional Services|
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications and 10+ international conferences, including IEEE ICC, IEEE GLOBECOM, IEEE ISIT, IEEE VTC, etc.
- Session Chair (Wireless Communications Systems session) in 2018 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC)
- Guest Speaker and STEM Technical Consultant in UGC-funded project “Joint university collaboration to develop students’ competence and leadership in promoting integrated STEM education”, EdUHK5/T&L/16-19, participated universities: EdUHK, HKU, CUHK, and PolyU.
- Kai Chong Tong Scholarship
- HKSAR Government Scholarship Fund - Reaching Out Award
- Suga International Holdings Limited Scholarship
- Chung Chi College Scholarship
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, The Chinese University of Hong Kong