Professor Poon is a professor of the Department of Computing. Prior to joining Hang Seng Management College, he has worked at the University of Texas at Austin, City University of Hong Kong and Caritas Institute of Higher Education. Professor Poon received his BSc in Engineering and MPhil from the University of Hong Kong in 1989 and 1991 respectively. He finished his PhD at the University of Toronto in 1995. He is a theoretical computer scientist with great interest in applying his expertise in algorithm design to solve problems in other areas. His Erdös number is 3 and he is an academic descendant of Carl Friedrich Gauss.
|Major discipline(s)Research InterestsSelected PublicationsSelected Conference PresentationsRecent Research GrantAwards|
- theoretical computer science, databases, data mining, information retrieval, operations research, computers in education
- Li, M., Liang, H., Liu, S., Poon, C.K., Yuan, H., “Asymptotically optimal algorithms for running max and min filters on random inputs”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 66(13): 3421-3435 (2018).
- Lee, V.C.S., Yu, Y.-T., Tang, C.M., Wong, T.-L., Poon, C.K., “ViDA: a virtual debugging advisor for supporting learning in computer programming courses”, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 34(3): 243-258 (2018).
- Poon, C.K., Zhu. C., and Lam, K.Y., “Energy-efficient air-indices for shortest path and distance queries on road networks”, Information Systems 71:182-198 (2017).
- Xu, W., Chow, C.-Y., Yiu, M.L., Li, Q. and Poon, C.K., “MobiFeed: A location-aware news feed framework for moving users”, GeoInformatica 19(3): 633-669 (2015).
- Fung, S.P.Y., Poon, C.K. and Zheng, F., “Improved randomized online scheduling of intervals and jobs”, Theory of Computing Systems, 55(1):202-228 (2014).
- Sun, H. and Poon, C.K., “Two improved range-efficient algorithms for F0 estimation”, Theoretical Computer Science 410:1073-1080 (2009).
- Fung, S.P.Y., Zheng, F.F., Chan, W.T., Chin, F.Y.L., Poon, C.K. and Wong, P.W.H., “Improved on-line broadcast scheduling with deadlines”, Journal of Scheduling, 11(4): 299-308 (2008).
- Poon, C.K. and Yiu, W.K., “Opportunistic data structures for range queries”, J. of Combinatorial Optimization, 11(2):145-154 (2006).
- Poon, C.K. and Zhang, P., “Minimizing makespan in batch machine scheduling”, Algorithmica, 39(2): 155-174 (2004)
- Edmonds, J. and Poon, C. and Achlioptas, D. “Tight lower bounds for st-connectivity on the NNJAG model”, SIAM Journal on Computing, 28(6):2257-2284 (1999).
|TopSelected Conference Presentations|
- Poon, C.K. and Liu, S., “A simple greedy algorithm for the profit-aware social team formation problem”, accepted by 11th Annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA’17), Shanghai, China, December 2017.
- Poon, C.K., Wong, T.-L., Yu, Y.-T., Lee, V.C.S. and Tang, C.M., “Toward more robust automatic analysis of student program outputs for assessment and learning”, In Proc. 40th IEEE Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC’16), Atlanta, GA, USA, June, 2016, pp780-785.
- Liu, S. and Poon, C.K., “On mining proportional fault-tolerant frequent itemsets”, In 19th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA’14), April 2014, pp342-356.
- Poon, C.K. and Yuan, H., “A faster CREW PRAM algorithm for computing Cartesian trees”, In 8th International Conference on Algorithms and Complexity (CIAC’13), Barcelona, Spain, May, 2013, LNCS 7878, pp336-344.
- Cai, J. and Poon, C.K., “Path-hop: Efficiently indexing large graphs for reachability queries”, In Proc. 19th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM’10), Toronto, Canada, October 2010, pp119-128.
- Chang, C. M. and Poon, C.K., “Efficient phrase querying with common phrase index”, In 28th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR’06), London, UK, April 2006, LNCS 3936, pp61-71.
- Poon, C. , “Orthogonal range queries in OLAP”, In Proc. 8th International Conference on Database Theory (ICDT’01), London, UK, January 2001, LNCS 1973, pp361-374.
- Poon, C. K. and Zhu, B. and Chin, F. “A polynomial time solution for labeling a rectilinear map”, In Proc. of 13th Annual ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG’97), Nice France, June 1997, pp451-453.
- Edmonds, J. and Poon, C. K., “A nearly optimal time-space lower bound for graph connectivity problem on NNJAG”, In Proc. of 27th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC’95), Nevada, May 1995, pp147-156.
- Poon, C. K., “Space lower bounds for graph connectivity problems on node-named JAGs and node-ordered JAGs”, In Proc. of 34th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS’93), Palo Alto, November 1993, pp218-227.
|TopRecent Research Grant|
- An Automated Student Program Assessment Framework with Tailorable and Automated Test Oracle for Computer Science Education. UGC/FDS11(14)/E02/15. HK$769,925.
- Best Newcomer Award in the 8th International Conference on Database Theory (2001)