Dr HO Kin Hon, Roy （何健漢博士）BSc (CityU)
Department of Computing
電話 : (852) 3963 5360
|Roy received his BSc(Hons) in Computer Studies from City University of Hong Kong, PGDip in Entrepreneurship from the University of Cambridge, MSc(Eng) in Data Communications from the University of Sheffield, MSc in Business Analytics from HKUST, and PhD in Computer Network Management from the University of Surrey. Prior to joining HSUHK as Lecturer in 2020, he held academic and research posts at several universities in HK and UK. His research interests include computer networks, data science, artificial intelligence, computational intelligence, blockchain and cryptocurrency. Roy has published over 40 papers in these areas.|
|Selected Conference Publications|
- Kin-Hon Ho, Wai-Han Chiu and Chin Li. “Characterizing the Cryptocurrency Market During Crisis.” Proc. 9th International Conference on Computational Data and Social Networks (CSoNet), December 2020.
- Kin-Hon Ho, Wai-Han Chiu and Chin Li. “A Network Analysis of the Cryptocurrency Market.” Proc. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering and Economics (CIFEr), December 2020.
- Kin-Hon Ho, Wai-Han Chiu and Chin Li. “A Short-Term Cryptocurrency Price Movement Prediction Using Centrality Measures.” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshop on Deep Data Intelligence for Finance (DDIF), November 2020.
- Yu Guo, Ning Wang and Kin-Hon Ho. “Link Weight Optimization for Enhancing IP Resilience using Multi-plane Routing.” Proc. IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), June 2010.
- Ning Wang, Yu Guo and Kin-Hon Ho. “Fast Routing Failure Recovery with Multiple BGP Routing Planes.” Proc. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM), November/December 2009.
- Ning Wang, Kin-Hon Ho and George Pavlou. “Adaptive Multi-topology IGP Based Traffic Engineering with Near-optimal Network Performance.” Proc. IFIP Networking Conference, May 2008.
- Mina Amin, Kin-Hon Ho, Ning Wang, Michael Howarth and George Pavlou. “Making IP Traffic Engineering Robust to Intra- and Inter-AS Transient Link Failures.” Proc. IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), April 2008.
- Kin Hon Ho, Stylianos Georgoulas, Mina Amin and George Pavlou. “A Robustness Approach to Inter-domain Outbound Traffic Engineering.” Proc. IEEE Conference on Communications (ICC), June 2006.
- Kin-Hon Ho, Stylianos Georgoulas, Mina Amin and George Pavlou. “Managing Traffic Demand Uncertainty in Replica Server Placement with Robust Optimization.” Proc. IFIP Networking Conference, May 2006.
- Mina Amin, Kin-Hon Ho, Michael Howarth and George Pavlou. “Making Outbound Route Selection Robust to Egress Point Failure.” Proc. IFIP Networking Conference, May 2006.
- Kin-Hon Ho, George Pavlou, Stylianos Georgoulas and Mina Amin. “A Route Deflection Approach to Minimize Routing Disruption for Inter-domain Traffic Engineering.” Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, April 2006.
- Kin Hon Ho, Michael Howarth, Ning Wang, George Pavlou and Stylianos Georgoulas. “Joint Optimization of Intra- and Inter-Autonomous Systems Traffic Engineering.” Proc. IEEE/IFIP NOMS, April 2006.
- Stylianos Georgoulas, Panos Trimintzios, George Pavlou and Kin-Hon Ho. “Heterogeneous Real-time Traffic Admission Control in Differentiated Services Domains.” Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM, November/December 2005.
- Mina Amin, Kin-Hon Ho, George Pavlou and Michael Howarth. “Improving Survivability Through Traffic Engineering in MPLS Networks.” Proc. IEEE ISCC, June 2005.
- Kin Hon Ho, Ning Wang, Panos Trimintzios, George Pavlou and Michael Howarth. “Multi-objective Egress Router Selection Policies for Inter-domain Traffic with Bandwidth Guarantees.” Proc. IFIP Networking Conference, May 2004.